London Amateur Radio Club main@LondonAmateurRadioClub.groups.io
This is a group restricted to the Regular, Honorary, and past Members of the London Amateur Radio Club, located in London Ontario, Canada. New group members will have to be approved by the Membership/Treasurer, and an initial post will be moderated. No spamming or trolling is tolerated. Spammers will be deleted on their first offense, and trolers will be warned once. This group is for individuals and Company accounts will be refused.
You may discuss anything related to the Amateur Radio Hobby. DXing, VHF, Mesh, Kit Building, Radio Repair, the Ham's favourite topic: Antennas, or anything else amateur radio related that comes up.
This will be a fairly tolerant group with regards to the radios, hardware, software, and uses and will tolerate related topics unless they start getting out of hand.
Our goal is to create a friendly and synergistic community of radio enthusiasts.When applying for membership please enter your full name and your callsign, if you have one. Joining this group may be the best way to improve your skills and knowledge or introduce yourself into Amateur Radio, by exposing yourself to a wide array of Amateur Radio experience. The moderators will take swift action against spammers and trolls, and limiting this list to LARC members and past members is one tool in the kit.
Read, enjoy, contribute, and learn.
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.